In your role as a mechanical engineer, you will be responsible for designing robot cells, robot grippers and clamping systems. You will propose and specify technically feasible configurations and prepare the general layout, assembly and production drawings. Choosing materials and calculating their strength do not present a problem for you. As a mechanical engineer, you will be working within a project team alongside a number of different disciplines. During the preparation of tenders, you will interact with the sales department and play a key role in pinning down project variables. Once the order is placed, you will work with the Software, Purchasing and Assembly departments to complete the project successfully. In this job, you will be able to take the lead in the mechanical design of a project, but also to continue to broaden and hone your skills.
You are a team player with an eye for detail. “It’s not possible” does not exist in your vocabulary; you relish the challenge of finding an intelligent solution to an apparent problem. You are a team player, creative and results-driven.You have a proactive and flexible attitude. You also have good communication and social skills and are able to keep the bigger picture in mind.
• Completed higher professional or university degree – Mechanical Engineering / Mechatronics
• Experience in designing machines and complex installations
• Broad experience in performing construction calculations.
• Knowledge of CAD design packages (Solidworks)
• Knowledge of machinery directives and relevant standards
• A good command of English and German
• Knowledge and experience of pneumatics is desirable
Cellro, your employer:
Working at Cellro means working as part of a young, enthusiastic team in a pleasant environment with a great atmosphere. At Cellro, you will be given enough space to develop yourself. Your application letter should be sent with your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.